- 1 How far is Dillon from Missoula?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
- 4 What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
- 5 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 6 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 7 Is Missoula Montana safe?
- 8 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 9 What should I know before moving to Missoula?
How far is Dillon from Missoula?
There are 132.02 miles from Missoula to Dillon in southeast direction and 172 miles (276.81 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E and US-12 E and MT 200 E route.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
Missoula has been a somewhat high crime city for a while, but fortunately, crime rates haven’t increased over the past year. Still, it’s possible to live in a high crime area and not experience any personal harm. Overall, violent crime only accounts for 9% of total incidents in Missoula.
What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
The largest industries in Missoula, MT are Health Care & Social Assistance (6,882 people), Retail Trade (5,760 people), and Accommodation & Food Services (5,253 people), and the highest paying industries are Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction ($58,618), Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining ($45,924
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
Is Missoula Montana safe?
Missoula, MT crime analytics With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Missoula has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
What should I know before moving to Missoula?
15 Things To Know Before Moving To Missoula Montana
- Montana Has Low Population.
- You Will Want To Explore Nature.
- Cost Of Living Below The National Average.
- Public Universities Are Worth Considering Here.
- You Will Find Beautiful Houses.
- Montana Is A Divided State Politically.
- You Might Want A Car With 4-Wheel Drive.