- 1 Which airlines fly out of Missoula MT?
- 2 Does Southwest Airlines fly into Missoula Montana?
- 3 What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
- 4 What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 5 Is Missoula airport big?
- 6 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 7 Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
- 8 What airport does Southwest fly into in Montana?
- 9 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
- 10 Who flies into Montana?
- 11 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Which airlines fly out of Missoula MT?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
Does Southwest Airlines fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
The nearest airport to Missoula is Missoula (MSO) Airport which is 5.3 miles away. Other nearby airports include Kalispell (FCA) (100.5 miles), Great Falls (GTF) (131.6 miles), Bozeman (BZN) (155.8 miles) and Spokane (GEG) (175.1 miles).
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
Delta, American Airlines and United Airlines fly from Southwest Airlines to Yellowstone National Park 5 times a day. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks The Grandfather of them all: Yellowstone. Southwest makes accessing both of these parks easy if you fly into Salt Lake City, Utah or Boise, Idaho.
What airport does Southwest fly into in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.
Who flies into Montana?
Billings Logan International Airport (BIL)
- ALASKA AIR/HORIZON AIR.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES.
- CAPE AIR.
- UNITED/UNITED EXPRESS.
- ADDITIONAL AIRPORT INFORMATION.
- RENTAL CARS.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.