- 1 Is Butte Montana worth visiting?
- 2 How long does it take to drive from Missoula to Butte?
- 3 How far is it from Missoula MT to Butte MT?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 Is Helena Montana worth visiting?
- 6 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 7 How old is Butte Montana?
- 8 How far is Helena MT from Missoula MT?
- 9 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 10 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 11 Why is Missoula so expensive?
Is Butte Montana worth visiting?
The Most Montana Town Ever And Why You Need To Visit Stroll the streets of historic downtown Butte and you’ll see pieces of its past. The city is rooted in mining history and all that goes with it. This is one of the few museums in the world located on an actual mine yard, and it’s a place where history comes to life.
How long does it take to drive from Missoula to Butte?
How long is the drive from Missoula, MT to Butte, MT? The total driving time is 1 hour, 45 minutes.
How far is it from Missoula MT to Butte MT?
The distance between Missoula and Butte is 92 miles.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
Is Helena Montana worth visiting?
The ‘Queen City of the Rockies,’ the small city of Helena lies in a scenic spot with the magnificent mountains lurking in the distance. While it now suffers somewhat from urban sprawl, there are plenty of things to do in Helena and the historic town is well worth visiting for all that it has to offer.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How old is Butte Montana?
Butte began in the late 1800s as a gold and silver mining camp. At the turn of the century, the development of electricity and the industrialization of America resulted in a massive copper boom, and Butte flourished.
How far is Helena MT from Missoula MT?
The distance between Missoula and Helena is 95 miles.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.