- 1 How far is it from Missoula to Salmon?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 4 How far is Big Sky from Missoula?
- 5 How far is Salmon from Idaho Falls?
- 6 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 7 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 8 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 9 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 10 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula, MT?
- 11 What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
- 12 Does Montana have good skiing?
- 13 How far is Big Sky Montana from Billings Montana?
How far is it from Missoula to Salmon?
The distance between Missoula and Salmon is 118 miles.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
How far is Big Sky from Missoula?
The distance between Missoula and Big Sky Resort is 168 miles. The road distance is 245.4 miles.
How far is Salmon from Idaho Falls?
Can I drive from Idaho Falls to Salmon? Yes, the driving distance between Idaho Falls to Salmon is 164 miles.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula, MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.
What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
Ronan City is ranked first for violent crime in Montana.
Does Montana have good skiing?
From world-renowned resorts and the big acreage found at places like Big Sky and Whitefish Mountain Resort, to family-owned operations like Bridger Bowl and Lost Trail, every level of skier and snowboarder can find something to suit their ability. Find the top slopes with our list of the best ski resorts in Montana.
How far is Big Sky Montana from Billings Montana?
There are 140.57 miles from Billings to Big Sky in southwest direction and 188 miles (302.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W and US-212 W route. Billings and Big Sky are 2 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.