- 1 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 2 Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 3 Does Southwest fly to Missoula?
- 4 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 6 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 7 Is Missoula airport big?
- 8 What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
- 9 What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
- 10 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 11 Where does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 12 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 13 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
‘ The Missoula International Airport (Johnson-Bell Field) is a vital part of the western Montana regional airport system and an integral part of the transportation infrastructure of the region. The airport and surrounding area provide visitors arriving by air, with a favorable first impression of Montana.
Does Southwest fly to Missoula?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
Domestic non stop flights from Missoula may fly to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – DFW – Envoy Air.
- Denver, Colorado – DEN – SkyWest Airlines, United, Trans States Airlines.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – LAS – Allegiant Air.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota – MSP – Delta.
- Phoenix, Arizona – AZA – Allegiant Air.
- Portland, Oregon – PDX – Horizon Air.
Where does Southwest fly to in Montana?
Southwest Customers may now book travel to fly nonstop between Bozeman and both Denver and Las Vegas, and include same-plane or connecting service to and from more than 50 other Southwest cities. “The Bozeman Area Chamber of Commerce, City of Bozeman and Gallatin County welcome Southwest Airlines to southwest Montana.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.