How do I become a firefighter in Missoula MT?
How To Become A Missoula, MT Firefighter:
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Valid Montana drivers license.
- 18 years or older.
- EMT-Basic certification.
- Vision corrected to 20/30.
- Pass pre-employment medical exam and psych test (post offer of employment)
- No tobacco use while on the job (condition of employment)
How to become a montana Firefighter?
In order to become a firefighter in Montana (consortium departments only), you will need to successfully participate in (pass) the Montana Firefighters’ Testing Consortium (MFFTC) process. Your name must be on the current year’s eligibility list to be considered for employment as an entry level firefighter.
How old do you have to be to be a Firefighter in montana?
Requirements: High School or General Equivalency Diploma. Valid Montana Driver’s License. Minimum 18 years of age.
How do I become a firefighter in Bozeman MT?
Summary of the process involved in becoming a Bozeman firefighter
- Application Screening.
- Phone Interview.
- Physical Abilities Test.
- Oral Board Interview.
- Psychological Evaluation.
- Background Investigation.
- Physical Examination.
- Initial Training.
How do I become a volunteer firefighter in Montana?
- Fill out an Application (Download Application)
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass a driving record check.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Live within 10 miles of a Montana City Fire Station.
- Must not be a member of any other volunteer fire department.
How do I become a Boise firefighter?
- At least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess a current National Registry or state-issued EMT Basic Certification by date of interview, with the ability to obtain reciprocity in Idaho within 120 days of employment and maintain certification.