- 1 Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
- 2 Does Southwest fly into Montana?
- 3 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 4 Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 5 What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 6 Which airlines fly to MSO?
- 7 Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
- 8 Does Southwest fly close to Yellowstone?
- 9 Does Southwest fly to all 50 states?
- 10 Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Tampa?
- 11 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 12 Does Missoula have an airport?
Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Does Southwest fly into Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
Missoula is served by Missoula Johnson-Bell Field Airport, also commonly referred to as Johnson-Bell Field, Missoula Intl, or simply Missoula Airport. The airport code is MSO.
What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
Which airlines fly to MSO?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
Southwest (29 miles) of the park is its closest city neighbor, Kalispell, followed by Missoula from the south (150 miles), and Great Falls from the southeast (200 miles).
Does Southwest fly close to Yellowstone?
Delta, American Airlines and United Airlines fly from Southwest Airlines to Yellowstone National Park 5 times a day. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks The Grandfather of them all: Yellowstone. Southwest makes accessing both of these parks easy if you fly into Salt Lake City, Utah or Boise, Idaho.
Does Southwest fly to all 50 states?
Source: courtesy Boeing Co. With decades-old restrictions removed, Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) can fly to all 50 states from its headquarters home of Dallas.
Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Tampa?
Southwest also offers nonstop stops from Tampa to Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Hartford, Birmingham, Nashville, Buffalo, Baltimore, Columbus, Dallas, Washington, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Flint, Grand Rapids, Havana, Houston, Indianapolis, Long Island, Las Vegas, LaGuardia, Kansas City, Chicago, Memphis, Manchester
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
Does Missoula have an airport?
The Missoula Airport (MSO) is considered the ‘Gateway to Western Montana. ‘ The Missoula International Airport (Johnson-Bell Field) is a vital part of the western Montana regional airport system and an integral part of the transportation infrastructure of the region.