- 1 What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 2 Is Missoula airport big?
- 3 Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
- 4 What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 6 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 7 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 8 Who flies into Montana?
- 9 What’s the main airport in Montana?
- 10 Where is the best place to fly Montana?
- 11 What airports does Delta fly to in Montana?
- 12 What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 13 Where does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 14 What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
The nearest airport to Missoula is Missoula (MSO) Airport which is 5.3 miles away. Other nearby airports include Kalispell (FCA) (100.5 miles), Great Falls (GTF) (131.6 miles), Bozeman (BZN) (155.8 miles) and Spokane (GEG) (175.1 miles).
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
Who flies into Montana?
Billings Logan International Airport (BIL)
- ALASKA AIR/HORIZON AIR.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES.
- CAPE AIR.
- UNITED/UNITED EXPRESS.
- ADDITIONAL AIRPORT INFORMATION.
- RENTAL CARS.
What’s the main airport in Montana?
About Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) is Montana’s busiest airport and serves as a year-round gateway to Yellowstone National Park.
Where is the best place to fly Montana?
Flights to Billings Logan International Airport (BIL) are best for anyone wanting to see the eastern part of Montana. You will find nearby national forests and wildlife refuges. From here you can take a short flight to Helena or drive a few hours in a rental car.
What airports does Delta fly to in Montana?
Montana markets Delta provides service include: Butte, Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, Missoula and West Yellowstone.
What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
Where does Southwest fly to in Montana?
Southwest Customers may now book travel to fly nonstop between Bozeman and both Denver and Las Vegas, and include same-plane or connecting service to and from more than 50 other Southwest cities. “The Bozeman Area Chamber of Commerce, City of Bozeman and Gallatin County welcome Southwest Airlines to southwest Montana.
What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.