- 1 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 2 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 3 What is open in Missoula Montana?
- 4 What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
- 5 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 6 What is the prettiest part of Montana?
- 7 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 8 What is the best month to visit Montana?
- 9 Where can I hang out in Missoula MT?
- 10 Does Montana require negative Covid test?
- 11 Why is Missoula called Zootown?
- 12 What is the population of Missoula Montana 2020?
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What is open in Missoula Montana?
Best open late in Missoula, MT
- Pie Hole. 1.0 mi. 92 reviews. $ Pizza.
- Gild. 1.1 mi. 50 reviews. Tacos, Brewpubs.
- Westside Lanes & Fun Center. 0.6 mi. Bowling.
- Enlyten Lab. 1.1 mi. Float Spa.
- WOW World of Wonders. 1.9 mi. 1 review.
- Five Valleys Bowling Center. 2.1 mi. Bowling.
- Locals Only. 0.9 mi. Tacos, Bars.
- The Rhino. 0.9 mi. 50 reviews.
What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
The largest industries in Missoula, MT are Health Care & Social Assistance (6,882 people), Retail Trade (5,760 people), and Accommodation & Food Services (5,253 people), and the highest paying industries are Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction ($58,618), Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining ($45,924
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is the prettiest part of Montana?
Montana in Pictures: 15 Beautiful Places to Photograph
- Going-to-the-Sun Road. Going-to-the-Sun Road.
- Whitefish Mountain. Big Mountain in Whitefish, Montana.
- Mammoth Hot Springs. Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone.
- Lone Mountain. Big Sky Resort, Lone Mountain.
- Lake McDonald.
- Flathead Lake.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- 8. Logan Pass.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
What is the best month to visit Montana?
The ideal months for Montana travel are July and August, when the must-see attractions are up and running, the crowds are not overwhelming, and the temperature is most comfortable.
Where can I hang out in Missoula MT?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Missoula
- Walk or Bike the Clark Fork Riverfront Trail.
- Hike the “M” Trail.
- Tour the Smokejumper Visitor Center.
- Explore the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area.
- Go Fly Fishing.
- Enjoy the Nice Weather at Caras Park.
- Catch a Show at the Historic Wilma Theater.
Does Montana require negative Covid test?
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Montana? All international arrivals to the US are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Why is Missoula called Zootown?
Missoula became known as Zootown for two reasons first it sounds like the word zoo, Mostly however it is because Missoula is known for its wild parties and people, it is home to the U of M, and on any given night you never have to walk more than two blocks to find a wild party. Zootown partys are wild.
What is the population of Missoula Montana 2020?
With a 2020 population of 76,784, it is the 2nd largest city in Montana (after Billings) and the 464th largest city in the United States. Missoula is currently growing at a rate of 0.83% annually and its population has increased by 14.97% since the most recent census, which recorded a population of 66,788 in 2010.