- 1 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 2 How far is it from Kalispell MT to Missoula MT?
- 3 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 4 How far is Cut Bank from Missoula?
- 5 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 6 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 7 Is it better to stay in Whitefish or Kalispell?
- 8 Is Kalispell MT a good place to live?
- 9 How far is Glacier National Park from Kalispell MT?
- 10 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 11 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 12 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is it from Kalispell MT to Missoula MT?
The distance between Kalispell and Missoula is 93 miles. The road distance is 117.3 miles.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
How far is Cut Bank from Missoula?
The distance between Missoula and Cut Bank is 145 miles.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
Is it better to stay in Whitefish or Kalispell?
However, staying in Kalispell or Whitefish isn’t too bad. If I had to choose one or the other, I’d probably pick Whitefish just because it is a nice, quaint town. If that’s what you prefer, pick Whitefish. If you want more options for dining/entertainment then Kalispell might be better.
Is Kalispell MT a good place to live?
Kalispell is a great place to live. It is absolutely beautiful. Most people are friendly and kind- except those who want to keep it a small town. You can come across people who really want to keep it the way it is, and they can come across as rude to people who move into town.
How far is Glacier National Park from Kalispell MT?
Traveling from Kalispell to Glacier National Park is easy, as it’s 32 scenic miles from downtown to the park’s west entrance. The park is open year-round, which makes it easy to visit any time of year, with Kalispell as your home base.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.