- 1 How far is salmon ID to Missoula MT?
- 2 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 How far is big timber from Missoula?
- 5 How far is Salmon from Idaho Falls?
- 6 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 7 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 8 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 9 Is Missoula a college town?
- 10 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
How far is salmon ID to Missoula MT?
The total driving distance from Salmon, ID to Missoula, MT is 140 miles or 225 kilometers.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is big timber from Missoula?
There are 205.82 miles from Missoula to Big Timber in southeast direction and 263 miles (423.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.
How far is Salmon from Idaho Falls?
Can I drive from Idaho Falls to Salmon? Yes, the driving distance between Idaho Falls to Salmon is 164 miles.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
Is Missoula a college town?
This week, The American Institute for Economic Research named Missoula, Montana one of the Top 20 College towns in America. The study included student life, town culture, opportunity, and overall economic health in the ranking of each town.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.