How far is Boise Idaho from Missoula Montana?
There are 249.72 miles from Boise to Missoula in northeast direction and 593 miles (954.34 kilometers) by car, following the I-15 N route.
Is Boise worth visiting?
It’s a beautiful, rugged, untouched destination for the outdoor enthusiast. Boise, it’s capital is also a must. With a large Basque community, Shakespeare outdoor theatre, and a bustling college population, it’s definitely worth the visit.
How long is the drive from Boise to Missoula?
How long is the drive from Boise, ID to Missoula, MT? The total driving time is 7 hours, 25 minutes.
How far is Boise from Tacoma?
The distance between Tacoma and Boise is 396 miles.
Is Boise hipster?
MoveHub, a global website for people relocating abroad, recently compiled and released a U.S. Hipster Index. Crunching numbers about local breweries, tattoos and vegan food, MoveHub compared the 150 biggest cities in America. Boise has been outed as the nation’s No. 4 most hipster city.
How do I spend a weekend in Boise Idaho?
Things To Do In Boise
- The Statehouse Building. Because it is the capital of Idaho, Boise is blessed with a chance to show off its status with an impressive statehouse building.
- Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial.
- Freak Alley.
- The Basque Block.
- World Center For Birds Of Prey.
- Goldy’s Breakfast Bistro.
What are 3 interesting facts about Idaho?
14 Fun facts about Idaho!
- The State Bird of Idaho is the Mountain Bluebird.
- Idaho’s Nickname is “the Gem State”
- The State Gem of Idaho is the Star Garnet.
- The State Raptor of Idaho is the Peregrine Falcon.
- The State Flower of Idaho is the Syringa.
- The State Capital of Idaho is Boise.