- 1 How long does it take to drive from Billings Montana to Missoula?
- 2 Is Billings Montana Dangerous?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 How far is it from Billings to Roundup?
- 5 How far is Spokane from Missoula?
- 6 How far is it from Billings Montana to Livingston Montana?
- 7 What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
- 8 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 9 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 10 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 11 What is there to do in Roundup Montana?
How long does it take to drive from Billings Montana to Missoula?
How long is the drive from Billings, MT to Missoula, MT? The total driving time is 5 hours, 3 minutes.
Is Billings Montana Dangerous?
As the most populated city in Montana, Billings was bound to make this list. The city is 2nd in the state for property crime, but rated 10th for violent crime. One thing Billings does have, is a lot of tasty restaurants. Check out some of our favorites here.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is it from Billings to Roundup?
Distance from Billings, MT to Roundup, MT There are 45.78 miles from Billings to Roundup in north direction and 49 miles (78.86 kilometers) by car, following the US-87 route.
How far is Spokane from Missoula?
There are 169.54 miles from Spokane to Missoula in southeast direction and 197 miles (317.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route. Spokane and Missoula are 2 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is it from Billings Montana to Livingston Montana?
Distance from Billings, MT to Livingston, MT There are 99.67 miles from Billings to Livingston in west direction and 116 miles (186.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W and US-212 W route. Billings and Livingston are 1 hour 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
The 5 Most Affordable Cities in Montana
- Billings. Home to about 106,000 people, Billings is Montana’s largest city.
- Great Falls. Great Falls, often described as a “cowboy version of Mayberry,” offers a small-town experience at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun rivers.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What is there to do in Roundup Montana?
Fun things to do with kids near me in Roundup MT
- Amusement Park Drive-In Theatre.
- Lake Elmo State Park.
- The Art Of Play.
- Wise Wonders Children’s Museum.
- Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Skate World.
- Last Chance Tour Train.