- 1 Is Billings Montana Dangerous?
- 2 How long does it take to drive from Billings Montana to Missoula?
- 3 Is Billings Montana a good place to live?
- 4 How far is it from Billings to Roundup?
- 5 What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
- 6 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 7 How far is Spokane from Missoula?
- 8 How far is it from Billings Montana to Spokane Washington?
- 9 How far is it from Billings Montana to Livingston Montana?
- 10 Is it expensive to live in Billings Montana?
- 11 What should I know before moving to Montana?
- 12 Which city in Montana has the lowest crime rate?
- 13 What is there to do in Roundup Montana?
Is Billings Montana Dangerous?
As the most populated city in Montana, Billings was bound to make this list. The city is 2nd in the state for property crime, but rated 10th for violent crime. One thing Billings does have, is a lot of tasty restaurants. Check out some of our favorites here.
How long does it take to drive from Billings Montana to Missoula?
How long is the drive from Billings, MT to Missoula, MT? The total driving time is 5 hours, 3 minutes.
Is Billings Montana a good place to live?
The largest city in Montana, Billings has twice graced the Best Places to Live index and is known for its booming oil industry, growing medical sector, spectacular natural attractions and affordable housing. The community hosts an annual Hot Bike Tour where motorcycle owners ride the city’s excellent scenic roads.
How far is it from Billings to Roundup?
Distance from Billings, MT to Roundup, MT There are 45.78 miles from Billings to Roundup in north direction and 49 miles (78.86 kilometers) by car, following the US-87 route.
What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
The 5 Most Affordable Cities in Montana
- Billings. Home to about 106,000 people, Billings is Montana’s largest city.
- Great Falls. Great Falls, often described as a “cowboy version of Mayberry,” offers a small-town experience at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun rivers.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
How far is Spokane from Missoula?
There are 169.54 miles from Spokane to Missoula in southeast direction and 197 miles (317.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route. Spokane and Missoula are 2 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is it from Billings Montana to Spokane Washington?
The total driving distance from Billings, MT to Spokane, WA is 542 miles or 872 kilometers.
How far is it from Billings Montana to Livingston Montana?
Distance from Billings, MT to Livingston, MT There are 99.67 miles from Billings to Livingston in west direction and 116 miles (186.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W and US-212 W route. Billings and Livingston are 1 hour 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is it expensive to live in Billings Montana?
Billings is the largest city in the US state of Montana, with an estimated population of 109,577 as per the population census of 2019. A cost of living index of 94.9 indicates that Billings, Montana is relatively cheaper to live in than any other US city.
What should I know before moving to Montana?
15 Things to Know Before Moving to Montana
- You’ll want to get out into nature.
- Public universities are a good option here.
- Population density is low.
- Skiing and snowboarding reign supreme.
- Winters are freezing.
- Montana is politically divided.
- Ranching is alive and well.
- Hunting and fishing are huge in Montana.
Which city in Montana has the lowest crime rate?
A closer look at the safest cities in Montana Glendive kept the top spot for the second year in a row and had the lowest violent crime rate in the state with just 5 total violent crimes reported.
What is there to do in Roundup Montana?
Fun things to do with kids near me in Roundup MT
- Amusement Park Drive-In Theatre.
- Lake Elmo State Park.
- The Art Of Play.
- Wise Wonders Children’s Museum.
- Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Skate World.
- Last Chance Tour Train.