- 1 How many employees does the City of Missoula have?
- 2 Is Urban Planning a good career?
- 3 What degree do you need to be a city planner?
- 4 What is the most common job in Montana?
- 5 What is SAP maintenance planner?
- 6 How do I become a good maintenance planner?
- 7 How many maintenance planners do I need?
- 8 How many police officers are in Missoula Montana?
- 9 How do I become a police officer in Missoula Montana?
- 10 What county is Missoula in?
How many employees does the City of Missoula have?
With more than 600 employees in our departments, the City of Missoula invites you to become apart of our municipal government. There are multiple opportunities to begin, grow, and build your career.
Is Urban Planning a good career?
Is Urban Planning a Good Career Choice? The urban planning career outlook is promising in terms of growth. Reports by the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicate 11% job growth between 2018-2028. This above-average growth rate is one indicator of the positive state of urban planning.
What degree do you need to be a city planner?
Most urban planners have a master’s degree from an accredited urban or regional planning program. Many programs accept students with a wide range of undergraduate backgrounds. Many people who enter master’s degree programs have a bachelor’s degree in economics, geography, political science, or environmental design.
What is the most common job in Montana?
What Are the Most Popular Jobs in Montana?
- Office and Administrative Support Occupations with 67,620 employed.
- Sales and Related Occupations 49,960 employed.
- Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupation 46,030 employed.
- Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations 29,340 employed.
What is SAP maintenance planner?
Maintenance planner is a solution hosted by SAP that helps you plan and maintain systems in your landscape. You can plan complex activities like installing a new system or updating existing systems. Maintenance planner is the successor of Maintenance Optimizer, Landscape Planner and Product System Editor.
How do I become a good maintenance planner?
An effective maintenance planner has clear communication skills, a sound knowledge of maintenance and workflow processes, and strong technology skills. They’re also focused on making sure their planning and scheduling practices uphold your facility’s reliability.
How many maintenance planners do I need?
The recommended span of control for maintenance planning and scheduling is 15 to 30 craftspeople per maintenance planner. Supervision is recommended at eight to 15 crafts per supervisor. If your organization is really reactive, you may want to focus closer to the 15 craftspeople per planner and eight per supervisor.
How many police officers are in Missoula Montana?
The Missoula Police Department has 100 sworn positions ranging from the rookie patrol officer all the way to the Chief. Of those 100 positions, 75 are assigned to the Patrol Division. The Patrol Division includes six Patrol Teams, one Traffic Unit, one Street Crimes Unit, one K-9 Unit, and School Resource Officers.
How do I become a police officer in Missoula Montana?
- You must have first passed the applicant eligibility test which consists of written and physical tests approved by the Missoula Police Department and the Montana Police Officers Standards and Training Council (P.O.S.T.).
- All applicants are now required to pass the Montana Physical Abilities Test (MPAT).
What county is Missoula in?