- 1 Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
- 2 Who flies out of Missoula airport?
- 3 How far is Billings to Glendive?
- 4 Where do you fly into for Montana?
- 5 Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
- 6 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 7 Is Missoula airport big?
- 8 What airlines fly in and out of MSO?
- 9 Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
- 10 What is the best time of year to go to Montana?
- 11 What is the most visited place in Montana?
- 12 What is the best month to visit Glacier National Park?
Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Who flies out of Missoula airport?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
How far is Billings to Glendive?
The distance between Billings and Glendive is 203 miles.
Where do you fly into for Montana?
Which are the most important airports in Montana? The biggest airports are those that receive International flights, for example, Missoula International Airport, Billings Logan International Airport, and Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.
Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
What airlines fly in and out of MSO?
Airlines Serving MSO
- United Airlines.
- Delta Air Lines.
- American Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- Air Canada.
Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
Alaska Airlines announces largest carrier expansion in Missoula history. Passengers exit an Alaska Airlines plane at Missoula International Airport on Tuesday morning. The airline company announced Tuesday direct flight options in and out of Missoula to four California cities.
What is the best time of year to go to Montana?
The best times to visit Montana are in the summer months between June and August, when the weather is sunny and warm, and between December and March when it’s ski season. As Montana is a destination that is all about outdoor fun, these are the times where you can play in nature with an optimal climate.
What is the most visited place in Montana?
Glacier National Park Easily Montana’s most popular tourist attraction, you be amazed at every turn. It’s been called the Crown of the Continent Ecosystem, and there’s no doubt why.
What is the best month to visit Glacier National Park?
The best time to visit Glacier National Park is in July and August. This is the peak season for visitors, with daytime temperatures averaging in the low 80s and nighttime temps dipping into the 40s (pack layers, as well as a good rain jacket).