- 1 Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
- 2 Who flies out of Missoula airport?
- 3 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 4 What airport do you fly into for Hamilton Montana?
- 5 What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
- 6 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 7 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 8 Does American Airlines fly out of Montana?
- 9 Is Missoula airport big?
- 10 What airlines fly in and out of MSO?
- 11 Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Who flies out of Missoula airport?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What airport do you fly into for Hamilton Montana?
The closest major airport to Hamilton, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is in Missoula, Montana and is 52 miles from the center of Hamilton, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
Domestic non stop flights from Missoula may fly to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – DFW – Envoy Air.
- Denver, Colorado – DEN – SkyWest Airlines, United, Trans States Airlines.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – LAS – Allegiant Air.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota – MSP – Delta.
- Phoenix, Arizona – AZA – Allegiant Air.
- Portland, Oregon – PDX – Horizon Air.
Does American Airlines fly out of Montana?
American Airlines continues to grow in Montana with four new seasonal flights to the Big Sky Country from Philadelphia (PHL), New York City (LGA) and Los Angeles (LAX). “As soon as school’s out next year, our customers will have more than 145 weekly flights to and from Montana to choose from.
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
What airlines fly in and out of MSO?
Airlines Serving MSO
- United Airlines.
- Delta Air Lines.
- American Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- Air Canada.
Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
Alaska Airlines announces largest carrier expansion in Missoula history. Passengers exit an Alaska Airlines plane at Missoula International Airport on Tuesday morning. The airline company announced Tuesday direct flight options in and out of Missoula to four California cities.