- 1 Does Missoula airport have TSA PreCheck?
- 2 Does Missoula airport have a cell phone lot?
- 3 Is Missoula airport big?
- 4 Where does Alaska fly from Missoula?
- 5 What is Missoula airport code?
- 6 Does Southwest fly to Missoula?
- 7 Who flies out of Missoula airport?
- 8 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
- 9 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 10 How long does it take to get to Alaska from Montana?
- 11 Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
Does Missoula airport have TSA PreCheck?
The TSA announced the opening of its PreCheck lane on Tuesday, adding the Missoula airport to three other airports in the state – and 160 nationally – that offer the expedited screening process.
Does Missoula airport have a cell phone lot?
The airport terminal is open 24-hours a day. Does the Airport offer a cell phone lot where I can wait for my passenger? For your convenience, the Missoula Airport offers FREE parking for the first 60 minutes in all of our parking lots while you drop off or pick up passengers.
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
Where does Alaska fly from Missoula?
WATCH NOW: Restored WWII bomber touches down in Missoula Tuesday’s announcement marks the largest expansion of air service in history for the Missoula airport. Alaska Airlines will now offer daily direct flights to San Diego, San Francisco, and San Jose beginning next March 11.
What is Missoula airport code?
How much is parking at the Missoula International Airport? To park at the Missoula International Airport’s short term parking lot, the airport will charge you $3.00 for the second hour of parking and each additional hour, the airport will charge you $2.00/hour.
Does Southwest fly to Missoula?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Who flies out of Missoula airport?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
How long does it take to get to Alaska from Montana?
Flying time from Montana to Alaska The total flight duration from Montana to Alaska is 4 hours, 21 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.
Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
Cheap flights from Missoula | Alaska Airlines.