- 1 How long does it take to drive from Billings Montana to Missoula?
- 2 Is Billings Montana Dangerous?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 How far is Spokane from Missoula?
- 5 How far is Bozeman Montana from Missoula Montana?
- 6 How far is it from Billings Montana to Spokane Washington?
- 7 How far is it from Billings Montana to Rapid City South Dakota?
- 8 How far is it from Billings Montana to Sioux Falls South Dakota?
- 9 What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
- 10 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 11 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 12 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
How long does it take to drive from Billings Montana to Missoula?
How long is the drive from Billings, MT to Missoula, MT? The total driving time is 5 hours, 3 minutes.
Is Billings Montana Dangerous?
As the most populated city in Montana, Billings was bound to make this list. The city is 2nd in the state for property crime, but rated 10th for violent crime. One thing Billings does have, is a lot of tasty restaurants. Check out some of our favorites here.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is Spokane from Missoula?
The total driving distance from Missoula, MT to Spokane, WA is 198 miles or 319 kilometers.
How far is Bozeman Montana from Missoula Montana?
Yes, the driving distance between Bozeman to Missoula is 203 miles. It takes approximately 2h 56m to drive from Bozeman to Missoula.
How far is it from Billings Montana to Spokane Washington?
The total driving distance from Billings, MT to Spokane, WA is 542 miles or 872 kilometers.
How far is it from Billings Montana to Rapid City South Dakota?
Distance from Billings, MT to Rapid City, SD There are 283.28 miles from Billings to Rapid City in southeast direction and 372 miles (598.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and US-87 route.
How far is it from Billings Montana to Sioux Falls South Dakota?
Distance from Billings, MT to Sioux Falls, SD There are 598.09 miles from Billings to Sioux Falls in southeast direction and 716 miles (1,152.29 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and US-14 E route. Billings and Sioux Falls are 10 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
The 5 Most Affordable Cities in Montana
- Billings. Home to about 106,000 people, Billings is Montana’s largest city.
- Great Falls. Great Falls, often described as a “cowboy version of Mayberry,” offers a small-town experience at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun rivers.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.