- 1 How far is Missoula from Stevensville?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 How far is Garrison from Missoula?
- 4 Where should you not live in Montana?
- 5 How old is Stevensville Montana?
- 6 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 7 What is Missoula known for?
- 8 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 9 What is the rudest city in Montana?
- 10 What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
- 11 What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
How far is Missoula from Stevensville?
The distance between Missoula and Stevensville is 26 miles.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is Garrison from Missoula?
There are 61.29 miles from Garrison to Missoula in northwest direction and 73 miles (117.48 kilometers) by car, following the US-12 route.
Where should you not live in Montana?
Based on data relating to these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in Montana.
- Miles City. Just making it onto the list of the worst places to live in Montana is Miles City, which is the 13th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Wolf Point.
- Ronan City.
- East Helena.
How old is Stevensville Montana?
The oldest consistently occupied town in Montana was initially established at the present day site of Stevensville by Catholic missionaries in 1841 (Stevensville Historical Society 1971). At the request of four separate Indian delegations from the Salish tribe, Father Pierre De Smet came to the valley from St.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is Missoula known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
What is the rudest city in Montana?
Cut Bank, Montana Cut Bank isn’t big, but it’s a dangerous place to live in Montana. In addition to having one of the highest crime rates in the state, it all struggles with economic development and education.
What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
Ronan City is ranked first for violent crime in Montana.
What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
The 5 Most Affordable Cities in Montana
- Billings. Home to about 106,000 people, Billings is Montana’s largest city.
- Great Falls. Great Falls, often described as a “cowboy version of Mayberry,” offers a small-town experience at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun rivers.