- 1 How far is Coeur D Alene from Missoula?
- 2 What towns are between Missoula and Coeur D Alene?
- 3 Is Coeur D Alene worth visiting?
- 4 What is Coeur D Alene known for?
- 5 How long does it take to drive from Coeur D Alene to Missoula?
- 6 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
- 7 What is there to do in Coeur D Alene in winter?
- 8 Where do you fly into for Coeur D Alene?
- 9 Where do the Kardashians stay in Idaho?
- 10 What does Coeur D Alene mean in French?
How far is Coeur D Alene from Missoula?
Driving directions from Missoula to Coeur d’Alene There is a 166 miles distance between Missoula and Coeur d’Alene.
What towns are between Missoula and Coeur D Alene?
The best city between Missoula, MT and Coeur d’Alene, ID to meet is Henderson, Montana. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 59830.
Is Coeur D Alene worth visiting?
As an active mountain town, Coeur d’Alene is worth a visit anytime of the year. The available outdoor activities will vary based on the season of course, with hiking, mountain biking, and rafting popular in the summer, and skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing rising to the forefront in the winter.
What is Coeur D Alene known for?
Attractions such as lake cruises and a visit to Silverwood Theme Park along with activities such as teeing up at a championship golf course or shopping for antiques and art downtown show why Coeur d’Alene is known as the playground of the Pacific Northwest.
How long does it take to drive from Coeur D Alene to Missoula?
How long is the drive from Coeur d’Alene, ID to Missoula, MT? The total driving time is 2 hours, 43 minutes.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.
What is there to do in Coeur D Alene in winter?
Things to Do in Coeur d’Alene in Winter
- Infinity Pool (Hot Tub Edition) That’s right, an infinity pool hot enough to be enjoyed in the winter.
- Walk in the Park.
- Winter Hikes Near Coeur d’Alene.
- Downhill Skiing.
- Holiday Shopping.
- Winter Lake Cruise.
- Snowshoeing & Cross Country Skiing.
- Indoor Water Parks.
Where do you fly into for Coeur D Alene?
What is the nearest airport to Coeur d’Alene? The nearest airport to Coeur d’Alene is Spokane (GEG) Airport which is 35.6 miles away. Other nearby airports include Pullman (PUW) (66.8 miles).
Where do the Kardashians stay in Idaho?
This isn’t the first time the Kardashians have stayed in the Couer ‘d’Alene area, either. There are plenty of stories of the reality stars hanging out in Northern Idaho over the past 8 years. The beauty and the privacy of the area are unlike anything that most celebrities can find anywhere else.
What does Coeur D Alene mean in French?
In French “Coeur” means heart and “Alene” means awl, a sharp pointed tool used to pierce leather. In other words, they were known as sharp traders with hearts like the point of an awl.