- 1 What department stores are in Montana?
- 2 What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
- 3 Is there a Nordstrom in Missoula MT?
- 4 Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
- 5 What stores are in Rimrock Mall Billings MT?
- 6 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 7 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 8 Is Nordstrom going out of business?
- 9 What stores does Missoula Montana have?
- 10 Why are so many people moving to Missoula?
What department stores are in Montana?
Department Stores in Helena, MT
- Sears Hometown Helena. Department StoresConsumer ElectronicsHome Decor.
- Macy’s. Department StoresWomen’s ClothingClothing Stores.
- Sears Roebuck & Company. Department Stores.
- JCPenney. Department StoresHair StylistsClothing Stores.
- Sears Hometown Stores.
What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
The largest industries in Missoula, MT are Health Care & Social Assistance (6,882 people), Retail Trade (5,760 people), and Accommodation & Food Services (5,253 people), and the highest paying industries are Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction ($58,618), Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining ($45,924
Is there a Nordstrom in Missoula MT?
Southgate Mall is a shopping mall located in Missoula, Montana. The shopping center originally opened in August 1978 with Hart-Albin, Hennessy’s, Nordstrom Place Two and Sears as anchor stores. Southgate Mall is recognized as the largest enclosed shopping area in the region of Western Montana.
Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
Missoula has been a somewhat high crime city for a while, but fortunately, crime rates haven’t increased over the past year. Still, it’s possible to live in a high crime area and not experience any personal harm. Overall, violent crime only accounts for 9% of total incidents in Missoula.
What stores are in Rimrock Mall Billings MT?
- Almost Famous Body Piercing.
- AMC CLASSIC Billings 10.
- American Eagle Outfitters.
- Asian Fusion.
- AT&T Spring Mobile.
- Bath & Body Works.
- Better Body Fitness.
- Billings Seafood Guys.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
Is Nordstrom going out of business?
Nordstrom plans to permanently close three Jeffrey designer stores, in addition to the 16 full-line department stores that it’s shutting down in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Texas, and Puerto Rico.
What stores does Missoula Montana have?
Shopping in Missoula
- Betty’s Divine. 406.721.4777. 509 S Higgins Ave.
- Hide & Sole. 406.549.0666. 236 N Higgins Ave.
- Lake Missoula Tea Company. (406) 926-1038. 136 E Broadway.
- Southgate Mall. 406.721.5140.
- The Artists’ Shop. 406.
- The Sapphire Gallery Inc. 406.
- The Trail Head. 406.543.6966.
- Toiffer Pet Outfitter. 406.540.4334.
Why are so many people moving to Missoula?
36% said they’re originally from Montana. The biggest reasons people are coming here are safety, security and COVID-19 concerns. According to the same study, 75% of real estate agents surveyed got interested buyers from California, 56% from Washington and 49% from Colorado.