- 1 Does Amtrak go to Missoula Montana?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 How far is Seattle from Missoula Montana?
- 4 How far is Portland from Missoula Montana?
- 5 Is Amtrak cheaper than flying?
- 6 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 7 What is Missoula known for?
- 8 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Does Amtrak go to Missoula Montana?
Montana passengers at Sidney, Glendive, Miles City, Billings, Livingston, Bozeman, Butte and Missoula will meet trains at Williston and access the Amtrak network.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is Seattle from Missoula Montana?
The distance between Seattle and Missoula, MT is 395 miles.
How far is Portland from Missoula Montana?
The distance between Portland and Missoula is 428 miles.
Is Amtrak cheaper than flying?
Amtrak tickets tend to be higher than air fares if you book a roomette or bedroom as the price includes meals and private accommodations. However, Amtrak coach seats are often cheaper than coach seats on a plane, especially if you purchase tickets in advance.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is Missoula known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.