- 1 What is there to do in Missoula Montana today?
- 2 What is new in Missoula Montana?
- 3 What is there to do in Missoula Montana in October?
- 4 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 5 What is Missoula famous for?
- 6 What food is Missoula Montana known for?
- 7 What is the giggle box?
- 8 How far is garnet from Missoula?
- 9 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
- 10 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 11 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 12 Is Missoula a college town?
What is there to do in Missoula Montana today?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Missoula
- Walk or Bike the Clark Fork Riverfront Trail.
- Hike the “M” Trail.
- Tour the Smokejumper Visitor Center.
- Explore the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area.
- Go Fly Fishing.
- Enjoy the Nice Weather at Caras Park.
- Catch a Show at the Historic Wilma Theater.
What is new in Missoula Montana?
What’s New in Missoula
- Lunch and Dinner at Second Set Bistro.
- Restaurants in the Mercantile Hotel.
- Vegan Treats at Veera Donuts.
- South Side Dram Shop Location.
- Breaking a Sweat at SobbaCycle.
- Tacos and Mezcal at The Camino.
- Crafts and Cocktails at CREATE art bar.
What is there to do in Missoula Montana in October?
Fall in Missoula is incredible. 6 Things To Do In The Fall
- Visit the Missoula Maze.
- Pick out a Pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch.
- Take a Scenic Drive Through the Bitterroot Valley.
- Stroll the Riverfront Walking Trail.
- Hike Mount Sentinel & Explore the University of Montana Campus.
- Visit a Brewery.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is Missoula famous for?
Known as the “Garden City” for its dense trees and lush green landscape, Missoula is nestled in the heart of the northern Rockies where five valleys converge. Missoula is a center for education, medicine, retail and the arts.
What food is Missoula Montana known for?
9 Things You Need to Eat in Missoula
- Flathead Cherries. Flathead Cherries are sweet cherries grown around Flathead Lake in Western Montana.
- Dixon Melons/ Dixon, Montana.
- Bison Fondue / Red Bird.
- Huckleberry Kettle Corn From KornUtopia.
- Wasabi Edamame/ Iron Horse.
- Crab Empanadas.
- Bison Burger/ James Bar.
- Tia’s Tamales.
What is the giggle box?
What is The Giggle Box? The Giggle Box is Montana’s first immersive experiential art museum. Come enjoy 18,000 sf and two stories of mind blowing artwork and creative scenes.
How far is garnet from Missoula?
Turn south at the Garnet Range Road located between mile markers 22 and 23, about 30 miles east of Missoula.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
Is Missoula a college town?
This week, The American Institute for Economic Research named Missoula, Montana one of the Top 20 College towns in America. The study included student life, town culture, opportunity, and overall economic health in the ranking of each town.