- 1 How far is Ogden Utah from Missoula Montana?
- 2 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
- 5 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 6 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 8 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 9 Where should I live in Missoula Montana?
- 10 Why is Missoula called Zootown?
- 11 What is the median home price in Missoula Montana?
How far is Ogden Utah from Missoula Montana?
The total driving distance from Ogden, UT to Missoula, MT is 490 miles or 789 kilometers.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
The largest industries in Missoula, MT are Health Care & Social Assistance (6,882 people), Retail Trade (5,760 people), and Accommodation & Food Services (5,253 people), and the highest paying industries are Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction ($58,618), Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining ($45,924
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
Where should I live in Missoula Montana?
Some Top Rated Neighborhoods In Missoula, MT
- Rose Park. Known for its “slant streets” because of the roads that angle off at about 46 degrees from due north, Rose Park residents enjoy the reduced traffic encouraged by the tricky streets.
- Lewis And Clark.
- Lower Rattlesnake.
Why is Missoula called Zootown?
Missoula became known as Zootown for two reasons first it sounds like the word zoo, Mostly however it is because Missoula is known for its wild parties and people, it is home to the U of M, and on any given night you never have to walk more than two blocks to find a wild party. Zootown partys are wild.
What is the median home price in Missoula Montana?
Median price for home in Missoula rises from 2020 to 2021. MISSOULA, Mont. — According to the 2021 Five Valleys Housing Report released Wednesday by the Missoula Organization of Realtors, the median price for a Missoula home rose from $350,000 in 2020 to $420,000 in the first quarter of 2021.