- 1 What is the best town to live in Montana?
- 2 Where do the rich live in Montana?
- 3 Where do all the celebrities live in Montana?
- 4 What is the most dangerous City in Montana?
- 5 What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
- 6 Who is the richest man in Montana?
- 7 Who is the most famous person from Montana?
- 8 Is it hard to live in Montana?
- 9 Where is John Mayer’s Montana House?
- 10 Where should you not live in Montana?
- 11 What city in Montana has the lowest crime rate?
What is the best town to live in Montana?
The 10 Best Cities in Montana to Call Home
- Belgrade. Situated north of Bozeman, in the center of Gallatin Valley, the small city of Belgrade is one of the most conveniently located places to live in Montana.
- Four Corners.
- East Helena.
Where do the rich live in Montana?
In Montana, Missoula is home to more billionaires than any other city. A total of two billionaires live in Missoula with a combined net worth of $8.3 billion. Of Missoula residents with a minimum 10-figure net worth, Dennis Washington is the wealthiest, worth an estimated $6.3 billion.
Where do all the celebrities live in Montana?
Big Sky, MT. Within the past five to 10 years, celebrities have been flocking here—45 miles to the southwest of Bozeman—in droves, snapping up mansions and vacation rentals. From actors such as Ben Affleck to superstar athletes (hello, Tom Brady), it’s a star-studded mecca.
What is the most dangerous City in Montana?
Ronan City is ranked first for violent crime in Montana.
What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
The 5 Most Affordable Cities in Montana
- Billings. Home to about 106,000 people, Billings is Montana’s largest city.
- Great Falls. Great Falls, often described as a “cowboy version of Mayberry,” offers a small-town experience at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun rivers.
Who is the richest man in Montana?
With an estimated net worth of $6 billion, Dennis Washington is the wealthiest person in Montana. Through Washington Companies, a company owned and started by Washington, he owns a diversified group of businesses that span several industries such as shipping, rail transport and diamond mining.
Who is the most famous person from Montana?
Five of the Most Famous People Born in Montana
- Getty Images for The New Yorker. Phil Jackson.
- Evel Knievel. Famed daredevil motorcyclist and cultural icon Evel Knievel was born in Butte, Montana.
- Gary Cooper. Gary Cooper was born in Helena, Montana.
- Jerry Kramer.
- Getty Images for Sony Pictures T.
Is it hard to live in Montana?
Housing is scarce. It can be tough to find housing in Montana, which is why, if you’re moving to Montana, it’s a good idea to have at least a temporary rental lined up before you go. In many parts of the state, families and individuals struggle to find affordable housing.
Where is John Mayer’s Montana House?
John Mayer’s favorite spot to get creative? His ranch in Livingston, Montana which includes a barn totally outfitted out for recording.
Where should you not live in Montana?
Based on data relating to these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in Montana.
- Miles City. Just making it onto the list of the worst places to live in Montana is Miles City, which is the 13th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Wolf Point.
- Ronan City.
- East Helena.
What city in Montana has the lowest crime rate?
A closer look at the safest cities in Montana Glendive kept the top spot for the second year in a row and had the lowest violent crime rate in the state with just 5 total violent crimes reported.