- 1 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 2 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 3 Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
- 4 What is the name of the airport in Missoula Montana?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 6 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 7 Which airlines fly to MSO?
- 8 What airlines fly out of Missoula airport?
- 9 What airlines fly out of Helena MT?
- 10 What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 11 What cities in Montana does Southwest fly to?
- 12 Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
- 13 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 14 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
What is the name of the airport in Missoula Montana?
Missoula International Airport (IATA: MSO, ICAO: KMSO, FAA LID: MSO) is located in Missoula, in Missoula County, Montana.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
Which airlines fly to MSO?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
What airlines fly out of Missoula airport?
Missoula International Airport (MSO) is the main airport in the quaint city of Montana. With six boarding gates, MSO is the hub for five airlines. Choose flights from Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, and United Airlines.
What airlines fly out of Helena MT?
- Delta Air Lines Helena to Atlanta (HLN – ATL)
- Delta Air Lines Helena to New York (HLN – JFK)
- Delta Air Lines Helena to Detroit (HLN – DTW)
- Delta Air Lines Helena to Minneapolis (HLN – MSP)
- Delta Air Lines Helena to Los Angeles (HLN – LAX)
- Delta Air Lines Helena to Salt Lake City (HLN – SLC)
What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
What cities in Montana does Southwest fly to?
Southwest Customers may now book travel to fly nonstop between Bozeman and both Denver and Las Vegas, and include same-plane or connecting service to and from more than 50 other Southwest cities. “The Bozeman Area Chamber of Commerce, City of Bozeman and Gallatin County welcome Southwest Airlines to southwest Montana.
Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
Delta, American Airlines and United Airlines fly from Southwest Airlines to Yellowstone National Park 5 times a day. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks The Grandfather of them all: Yellowstone. Southwest makes accessing both of these parks easy if you fly into Salt Lake City, Utah or Boise, Idaho.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.