- 1 How far is Great Falls MT from Missoula MT?
- 2 Is Great Falls MT safe?
- 3 Is Great Falls Montana a good place to live?
- 4 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 5 Can you see mountains from Great Falls Montana?
- 6 What is the prettiest town in Montana?
- 7 Is it cheaper to live in Idaho or Montana?
- 8 Where is better to live Montana or Wyoming?
- 9 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 10 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
How far is Great Falls MT from Missoula MT?
Distance from Great Falls, MT to Missoula, MT There are 134.34 miles from Great Falls to Missoula in southwest direction and 203 miles (326.70 kilometers) by car, following the US-12 route.
Is Great Falls MT safe?
According to one study, Great Falls ranks in the top 10 of the safest cities in the Treasure State. Some Great Falls residents said they totally agree.
Is Great Falls Montana a good place to live?
With safe neighborhoods, great schools, abundant recreational opportunities, excellent health care facilities and the majestic Montana landscape right in your backyard, you’ve made the right choice. As Montana’s third largest city with over 58,000 residents, Great Falls has lots to offer its residents.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
Can you see mountains from Great Falls Montana?
You can see why they call that wall of mountains west of Great Falls, “The Front.” On a clear day Steamboat, Scapegoat, Sawtooth, Castle Reef, Fairview, Ear, Choteau, Frazier, Old Man of the Hills and Walling Reef mountains are visible, all over 8,000 feet tall.
What is the prettiest town in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Is it cheaper to live in Idaho or Montana?
Is it cheaper to live in Idaho or Montana? The cost of living in Idaho is only 3.7% higher than in Montana —so these two states are pretty much on par with each other in terms of living expenses. The only area where you’ll notice a significant difference is housing, which costs about 14% more in Idaho.
Where is better to live Montana or Wyoming?
Wyoming’s better governed for a long time so they have much better infrastructure, no income tax, huge rainy day funds, new schools everywhere, much better paid (30–50% higher than Montana) teachers and government workers, a much stronger taxbase (natural resources far more than tourism.)
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.