- 1 What is halfway between Spokane and Missoula?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 How far is Missoula to Spokane?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 6 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 7 How far is it from Spokane Washington to Butte Montana?
- 8 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
- 9 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 10 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 11 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
What is halfway between Spokane and Missoula?
If you want to meet halfway between Spokane, WA and Missoula, MT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 47.428722 and -115.652161, or 47º 25′ 43.3992″ N, 115º 39′ 7.7796″ W.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is Missoula to Spokane?
The total driving distance from Missoula, MT to Spokane, WA is 198 miles or 319 kilometers.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
How far is it from Spokane Washington to Butte Montana?
Distance from Spokane, WA to Butte, MT There are 257.86 miles from Spokane to Butte in southeast direction and 315 miles (506.94 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.