- 1 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 2 How far is Cut Bank from Missoula?
- 3 How far is Wisconsin from the Canadian border?
- 4 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 5 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 6 Which Canadian city is closest to the US?
- 7 What part of Canada is closest to Wisconsin?
- 8 Can I go to Canada from Wisconsin?
- 9 Is Missoula a nice place to live?
- 10 What should I know before moving to Missoula?
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is Cut Bank from Missoula?
The distance between Missoula and Cut Bank is 145 miles.
How far is Wisconsin from the Canadian border?
Distance between Wisconsin and Canadian Border, Welcome Sign is 2645.29 km. This distance is equal to 1643.71 miles, and 1427.4 nautical miles.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
Which Canadian city is closest to the US?
The city of Montreal in Canada is the closest city to the United States with less than 45 minutes drive to the Canada-US Border.
What part of Canada is closest to Wisconsin?
Google is your friend. Wisconsin does not have a land border with Ontario (the closest province) but it abuts onto Lake Superior which is an international lake so technically it does border Canada.
Can I go to Canada from Wisconsin?
The distance between Wisconsin and Canada is 2206 km. The best way to get from Wisconsin to Canada is to fly which takes 4h 49m and costs $180 – $340.
Is Missoula a nice place to live?
Missoula is a beautiful place. There has been an increase in drugs and crime which leaves an unsafe feeling. I absolutely love living here! People are friendly, the surroundings are beautiful, wonderful size, in the middle of so much, and I just feel at home!
What should I know before moving to Missoula?
15 Things To Know Before Moving To Missoula Montana
- Montana Has Low Population.
- You Will Want To Explore Nature.
- Cost Of Living Below The National Average.
- Public Universities Are Worth Considering Here.
- You Will Find Beautiful Houses.
- Montana Is A Divided State Politically.
- You Might Want A Car With 4-Wheel Drive.