- 1 How long does it take to get through Missoula airport?
- 2 Does Missoula airport have TSA PreCheck?
- 3 How big is Missoula Montana airport?
- 4 Where does Alaska fly from Missoula?
- 5 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 6 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
- 7 What is Missoula airport code?
- 8 What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
- 9 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 10 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 11 Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
- 12 How long does it take to get to Alaska from Montana?
How long does it take to get through Missoula airport?
Even A Small Airport Like Missoula Recommends Arriving Two Hours Early. Missoula Montana is not Chicago, or New York, or Los Angeles, but authorities still recommend that travelers arrive at the airport at least two hours before any flight.
Does Missoula airport have TSA PreCheck?
The TSA announced the opening of its PreCheck lane on Tuesday, adding the Missoula airport to three other airports in the state – and 160 nationally – that offer the expedited screening process.
How big is Missoula Montana airport?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
Where does Alaska fly from Missoula?
WATCH NOW: Restored WWII bomber touches down in Missoula Tuesday’s announcement marks the largest expansion of air service in history for the Missoula airport. Alaska Airlines will now offer daily direct flights to San Diego, San Francisco, and San Jose beginning next March 11.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.
What is Missoula airport code?
The airport terminal is open 24-hours a day. Does the Airport offer a cell phone lot where I can wait for my passenger? For your convenience, the Missoula Airport offers FREE parking for the first 60 minutes in all of our parking lots while you drop off or pick up passengers.
What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
Cheap flights from Missoula | Alaska Airlines.
How long does it take to get to Alaska from Montana?
Flying time from Montana to Alaska The total flight duration from Montana to Alaska is 4 hours, 21 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.