- 1 What is halfway between Spokane and Missoula?
- 2 How far is Missoula to Spokane?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 How far is Cut Bank from Missoula?
- 5 How far is it from Spokane Washington to Butte Montana?
- 6 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 8 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 9 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
What is halfway between Spokane and Missoula?
If you want to meet halfway between Spokane, WA and Missoula, MT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 47.428722 and -115.652161, or 47º 25′ 43.3992″ N, 115º 39′ 7.7796″ W.
How far is Missoula to Spokane?
The total driving distance from Missoula, MT to Spokane, WA is 198 miles or 319 kilometers.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How far is Cut Bank from Missoula?
The distance between Missoula and Cut Bank is 145 miles.
How far is it from Spokane Washington to Butte Montana?
Distance from Spokane, WA to Butte, MT There are 257.86 miles from Spokane to Butte in southeast direction and 315 miles (506.94 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.