- 1 How many schools are in Missoula?
- 2 Does Missoula have good schools?
- 3 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 4 What colleges are in Missoula Montana?
- 5 What is the most dangerous high school in America?
- 6 What state is number 1 in education?
- 7 What state has the poorest education?
- 8 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 9 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 10 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
How many schools are in Missoula?
Missoula County Public Schools serves area students through nine elementary schools, three middle schools and four high schools (three in Missoula and one in Seeley Lake).
Does Missoula have good schools?
Missoula County has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Montana. The top ranked public schools in Missoula County, MT are Hawthorne School, Cold Springs School and Rattlesnake Elementary School.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What colleges are in Missoula Montana?
A: For the 2019 academic year, we have a total enrollment of 14,218 students.
What is the most dangerous high school in America?
The Most Dangerous Schools in America
- Abraham Lincoln high school, Philadelphia.
- Strawberry Mansion high school.
- East St.
- South Philadelphia high school.
- Harvard University, Cambridge.
- Harper high school, Chicago.
- Rutgers University, Newark.
- University of California, Santa Barbara.
What state is number 1 in education?
New Jersey is the top state for education. It’s followed by Massachusetts, Florida, Washington and Colorado to round out the top five. Six of the 10 states with the best education systems also rank among the top 10 Best States overall.
What state has the poorest education?
Overall, 88.61% of Americans over the age of 25 had graduated from high school in 2019, with the highest level found in the state of Wyoming at 94.55% and the lowest in the state of California at 84.03%. In Puerto Rico, the proportion was even lower, though, at 78.78%.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.