- 1 What county is Montana city in?
- 2 Is there a county in Montana with no residents?
- 3 Is Montana a good place to live?
- 4 What is in Broadus MT?
- 5 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 6 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 7 Is Missoula MT a good place to live?
- 8 Which county in Montana has the least population?
- 9 What’s the least populated town in Montana?
- 10 How old is Kalispell Montana?
- 11 How big is Lolo Montana?
What county is Montana city in?
Montana City is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Jefferson County, Montana, United States. The population was 2,715 at the 2010 census, up from 2,094 in 2000. It is part of the Helena Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Is there a county in Montana with no residents?
Petroleum County is a county in the U.S. state of Montana. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 494, making it the least populous county in Montana and the seventh-least populous in the United States. Its county seat is Winnett.
Is Montana a good place to live?
Montana Is Full of Great Places to Live Although far down the list of most populous states, Montana has two cities ranked among Livability’s 2018 Top 100 Best Places to Live. The college towns of Bozeman, home of Montana State University, is ranked No. 96; and Missoula, home to the University of Montana is ranked 59.
What is in Broadus MT?
- Alderman Oil Sub Shop. 601 S Park Ave. Broadus.
- Big Sky Bar. 121 N Park Ave. Broadus.
- Blue Rock Outfitters. 97 Belle Creek Road. Broadus.
- Broadus Boot & Tack. 319 W Holt St. Broadus.
- Broadus IGA. 120 S Park. Broadus.
- Broadus Motels. 101 W Holt St.
- Doonan Gulch Outfitters. 2 Doonan Gulch Road.
- Jane’s Weathered Antiques. 121 W Holt.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Is Missoula MT a good place to live?
Living in Missoula offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Missoula there are a lot of bars, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Missoula and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Missoula are above average.
Which county in Montana has the least population?
Petroleum County is a county in the state of Montana, established in 1925. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 494, making it the least populous county in Montana and the seventh-least populous in the United States.
What’s the least populated town in Montana?
Ismay is a town in Custer County, Montana, United States. The population was 19 at the 2010 census. The town is the smallest incorporated municipality in the state of Montana.
How old is Kalispell Montana?
Kalispell was officially incorporated as a city in 1892. Since that time, the city of Kalispell has continued to grow in population reaching 19,927 in 2010. As the largest city in Northwest Montana, Kalispell serves as the county seat and commercial center of Flathead County.
How big is Lolo Montana?