- 1 Does I-90 go through Montana?
- 2 Does Interstate 90 go through Wyoming?
- 3 How far from Missoula Montana to Jackson Hole Wyoming?
- 4 Which state is the longest to drive through?
- 5 Is Highway 2 in Montana Scenic?
- 6 How long is I-90 in Montana?
- 7 What is the highest elevation on I-90?
- 8 How long is I-90 in Wyoming?
- 9 How far is Hwy 90?
- 10 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Does I-90 go through Montana?
Interstate 90 (I-90) is an east–west transcontinental Interstate highway across the northern United States, linking Seattle to Boston. The portion in the state of Montana is 554.10 miles (891.74 km) in length, passing through fourteen counties in central and southern Montana.
Does Interstate 90 go through Wyoming?
In the U.S. state of Wyoming, Interstate 90 (I-90) traverses the northeastern corner of the state, passing through the cities and communities of Sheridan, Buffalo, and Gillette.
How far from Missoula Montana to Jackson Hole Wyoming?
Distance from Missoula, MT to Jackson, WY There are 282.73 miles from Missoula to Jackson in southeast direction and 365 miles (587.41 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E and US-12 E and MT 200 E route. Missoula and Jackson are 6 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Which state is the longest to drive through?
Alaska is officially the longest state to drive at just over 1000 miles (1,073 to be exact).
Is Highway 2 in Montana Scenic?
Running through Montana’s northern tier, Highway 2 travels along some of the most scenic places in Glacier Country and introduces its passengers to off-the-beaten-path and well-known attractions.
How long is I-90 in Montana?
What is the highest elevation on I-90?
The highest point on Interstate 90 east of the Missouri River is in Becket, Massachusetts, where a sign on the westbound side notes this fact and places its elevation at 1,724 feet (526 m) above sea level.
How long is I-90 in Wyoming?
How far is Hwy 90?
Jackson Hole is about 57 miles from Yellowstone National Park’s South Entrance. The route simply follows U.S. highway 89/191 through Grand Teton National Park, offering drivers scenic mountain views all along the way.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.