- 1 What airlines are in Missoula Montana?
- 2 What airlines fly in and out of MSO?
- 3 Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
- 4 Where does Alaska fly from Missoula?
- 5 Is Missoula airport big?
- 6 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 7 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 8 Who flies out of Kalispell MT?
- 9 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
- 10 Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
- 11 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 12 Does American fly into Missoula?
- 13 Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
- 14 How long does it take to get to Alaska from Montana?
What airlines are in Missoula Montana?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
What airlines fly in and out of MSO?
Airlines Serving MSO
- United Airlines.
- Delta Air Lines.
- American Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- Air Canada.
Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Where does Alaska fly from Missoula?
WATCH NOW: Restored WWII bomber touches down in Missoula Tuesday’s announcement marks the largest expansion of air service in history for the Missoula airport. Alaska Airlines will now offer daily direct flights to San Diego, San Francisco, and San Jose beginning next March 11.
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
Who flies out of Kalispell MT?
Eight major airlines — Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Sun Country, and United — serve the Flathead Valley.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.
Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
Does American fly into Missoula?
The addition of American jets brings to six the number of airlines to Missoula International, three of which begin with “A.” They are Alaska, Allegiant and American, along with Delta, Frontier and United. The American plane that flies into Missoula from Dallas-Fort Worth continues on to Chicago.
Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
Cheap flights from Missoula | Alaska Airlines.
How long does it take to get to Alaska from Montana?
Flying time from Montana to Alaska The total flight duration from Montana to Alaska is 4 hours, 21 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.