- 1 What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 2 Does Missoula airport have TSA PreCheck?
- 3 What is open in Missoula Montana?
- 4 How long does it take to get through Missoula airport?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Missoula Montana?
- 6 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 7 Does Missoula airport have a cell phone lot?
- 8 What is Missoula airport code?
- 9 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 10 Where can I hang out in Missoula MT?
- 11 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
- 12 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 13 Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
The nearest airport to Missoula is Missoula (MSO) Airport which is 5.3 miles away. Other nearby airports include Kalispell (FCA) (100.5 miles), Great Falls (GTF) (131.6 miles), Bozeman (BZN) (155.8 miles) and Spokane (GEG) (175.1 miles).
Does Missoula airport have TSA PreCheck?
The TSA announced the opening of its PreCheck lane on Tuesday, adding the Missoula airport to three other airports in the state – and 160 nationally – that offer the expedited screening process.
What is open in Missoula Montana?
Best open late in Missoula, MT
- Pie Hole. 1.0 mi. 92 reviews. $ Pizza.
- Gild. 1.1 mi. 50 reviews. Tacos, Brewpubs.
- Westside Lanes & Fun Center. 0.6 mi. Bowling.
- Enlyten Lab. 1.1 mi. Float Spa.
- WOW World of Wonders. 1.9 mi. 1 review.
- Five Valleys Bowling Center. 2.1 mi. Bowling.
- Locals Only. 0.9 mi. Tacos, Bars.
- The Rhino. 0.9 mi. 50 reviews.
How long does it take to get through Missoula airport?
Even A Small Airport Like Missoula Recommends Arriving Two Hours Early. Missoula Montana is not Chicago, or New York, or Los Angeles, but authorities still recommend that travelers arrive at the airport at least two hours before any flight.
Does Southwest fly to Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
Does Missoula airport have a cell phone lot?
The airport terminal is open 24-hours a day. Does the Airport offer a cell phone lot where I can wait for my passenger? For your convenience, the Missoula Airport offers FREE parking for the first 60 minutes in all of our parking lots while you drop off or pick up passengers.
What is Missoula airport code?
Missoula is considered the arts capital of Montana, and even though I knew that before arrival, I was still impressed by the many art galleries, funky artwork, and overall appreciation for the finer things in life that I found. If you’re still hankering for some culture, Missoula also has a FREE art museum.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
Where can I hang out in Missoula MT?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Missoula
- Walk or Bike the Clark Fork Riverfront Trail.
- Hike the “M” Trail.
- Tour the Smokejumper Visitor Center.
- Explore the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area.
- Go Fly Fishing.
- Enjoy the Nice Weather at Caras Park.
- Catch a Show at the Historic Wilma Theater.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
Alaska Airlines announces largest carrier expansion in Missoula history. Passengers exit an Alaska Airlines plane at Missoula International Airport on Tuesday morning. The airline company announced Tuesday direct flight options in and out of Missoula to four California cities.