- 1 What food is Missoula Montana known for?
- 2 Does Missoula have good restaurants?
- 3 How many restaurants are in Missoula Montana?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 Does Missoula have DoorDash?
- 6 How far is Helena to Missoula?
- 7 How many breweries are in Missoula Montana?
- 8 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 9 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 10 Is Missoula Montana worth visiting?
What food is Missoula Montana known for?
9 Things You Need to Eat in Missoula
- Flathead Cherries. Flathead Cherries are sweet cherries grown around Flathead Lake in Western Montana.
- Dixon Melons/ Dixon, Montana.
- Bison Fondue / Red Bird.
- Huckleberry Kettle Corn From KornUtopia.
- Wasabi Edamame/ Iron Horse.
- Crab Empanadas.
- Bison Burger/ James Bar.
- Tia’s Tamales.
Does Missoula have good restaurants?
From buffalo steaks and traditional brunch haunts to modern wine bars and historic venues, here are ten restaurants and cafés in Missoula that reflect the city’s cultural heritage. Voted Missoula’s best restaurant numerous times over, The Pearl Café is a staple of the local fine dining scene.
How many restaurants are in Missoula Montana?
Missoula, Missoula | 140 restaurants on OpenTable.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
Does Missoula have DoorDash?
Deliver food in Missoula and other items from local merchants to hungry customers. DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with local businesses. Customers order meals and other items from their favorite local merchants and Dashers deliver it directly to their doors.
How far is Helena to Missoula?
There are 95.51 miles from Helena to Missoula in northwest direction and 114 miles (183.47 kilometers) by car, following the US-12 route. Helena and Missoula are 1 hour 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Helena, MT to Missoula, MT.
How many breweries are in Missoula Montana?
With over 40 breweries in the state of Montana, it is no wonder that several have settled into the Missoula area and that Missoulians are welcoming new breweries every year.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
Is Missoula Montana worth visiting?
Missoula is considered the arts capital of Montana, and even though I knew that before arrival, I was still impressed by the many art galleries, funky artwork, and overall appreciation for the finer things in life that I found. If you’re still hankering for some culture, Missoula also has a FREE art museum.