- 1 What hotels are in Missoula Montana?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 4 What is there to do in Missoula Montana today?
- 5 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 6 Is Missoula Montana safe?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 8 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 9 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 10 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
- 11 How cold does it get in Missoula Montana?
- 12 How far is garnet from Missoula?
What hotels are in Missoula Montana?
Hotels in Missoula (and vicinity)
- Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport. 3-star.
- StoneCreek Lodge. 3-star.
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Missoula. 2.5-star.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Missoula Downtown.
- My Place Hotel – Missoula, MT.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Missoula – Edgewater.
- Hilton Garden Inn Missoula.
- Broadway Inn Conference Center.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What is there to do in Missoula Montana today?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Missoula
- Walk or Bike the Clark Fork Riverfront Trail.
- Hike the “M” Trail.
- Tour the Smokejumper Visitor Center.
- Explore the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area.
- Go Fly Fishing.
- Enjoy the Nice Weather at Caras Park.
- Catch a Show at the Historic Wilma Theater.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
Is Missoula Montana safe?
Missoula, MT crime analytics With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Missoula has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.
How cold does it get in Missoula Montana?
In Missoula, the summers are short, warm, and mostly clear; the winters are freezing and partly cloudy; and it is dry year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 18°F to 87°F and is rarely below 2°F or above 96°F.
How far is garnet from Missoula?
Turn south at the Garnet Range Road located between mile markers 22 and 23, about 30 miles east of Missoula.