- 1 What hotels are in Missoula Montana?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 What is Missoula montana famous for?
- 4 What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
- 5 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 6 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 7 What is the prettiest part of Montana?
- 8 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Montana?
- 10 What is the median home price in Missoula Montana?
- 11 Why is Missoula called Zootown?
What hotels are in Missoula Montana?
Hotels in Missoula (and vicinity)
- Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport. 3-star.
- StoneCreek Lodge. 3-star.
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Missoula. 2.5-star.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Missoula Downtown.
- My Place Hotel – Missoula, MT.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Missoula – Edgewater.
- Hilton Garden Inn Missoula.
- Broadway Inn Conference Center.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is Missoula montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What is the main industry in Missoula Montana?
The largest industries in Missoula, MT are Health Care & Social Assistance (6,882 people), Retail Trade (5,760 people), and Accommodation & Food Services (5,253 people), and the highest paying industries are Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction ($58,618), Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining ($45,924
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What is the prettiest part of Montana?
Montana in Pictures: 15 Beautiful Places to Photograph
- Going-to-the-Sun Road. Going-to-the-Sun Road.
- Whitefish Mountain. Big Mountain in Whitefish, Montana.
- Mammoth Hot Springs. Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone.
- Lone Mountain. Big Sky Resort, Lone Mountain.
- Lake McDonald.
- Flathead Lake.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- 8. Logan Pass.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
What is the best month to visit Montana?
The ideal months for Montana travel are July and August, when the must-see attractions are up and running, the crowds are not overwhelming, and the temperature is most comfortable.
What is the median home price in Missoula Montana?
Median price for home in Missoula rises from 2020 to 2021. MISSOULA, Mont. — According to the 2021 Five Valleys Housing Report released Wednesday by the Missoula Organization of Realtors, the median price for a Missoula home rose from $350,000 in 2020 to $420,000 in the first quarter of 2021.
Why is Missoula called Zootown?
Missoula became known as Zootown for two reasons first it sounds like the word zoo, Mostly however it is because Missoula is known for its wild parties and people, it is home to the U of M, and on any given night you never have to walk more than two blocks to find a wild party. Zootown partys are wild.