- 1 What airports have direct flights to Missoula?
- 2 Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
- 3 What airlines fly from Missoula?
- 4 What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 5 Is Missoula airport big?
- 6 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 7 Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
- 8 What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 9 Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
- 10 Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
- 11 Does American fly into Missoula?
- 12 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
What airports have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
What airlines fly from Missoula?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
What airport do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
The nearest airport to Missoula is Missoula (MSO) Airport which is 5.3 miles away. Other nearby airports include Kalispell (FCA) (100.5 miles), Great Falls (GTF) (131.6 miles), Bozeman (BZN) (155.8 miles) and Spokane (GEG) (175.1 miles).
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
Southwest (29 miles) of the park is its closest city neighbor, Kalispell, followed by Missoula from the south (150 miles), and Great Falls from the southeast (200 miles).
Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
Alaska Airlines announces largest carrier expansion in Missoula history. Passengers exit an Alaska Airlines plane at Missoula International Airport on Tuesday morning. The airline company announced Tuesday direct flight options in and out of Missoula to four California cities.
Does American fly into Missoula?
The addition of American jets brings to six the number of airlines to Missoula International, three of which begin with “A.” They are Alaska, Allegiant and American, along with Delta, Frontier and United. The American plane that flies into Missoula from Dallas-Fort Worth continues on to Chicago.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.