- 1 When to go to Hawaii The cheapest?
- 2 What is the best way to get to Hawaii?
- 3 How many hours does it take to get to Hawaii?
- 4 What should I avoid in Hawaii?
- 5 How many days in Hawaii is enough?
- 6 When should you not go to Hawaii?
- 7 What is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Hawaii?
- 8 What is the best month to visit Hawaii?
- 9 How much does the average trip to Hawaii cost?
- 10 Where is the shortest flight to Hawaii?
- 11 What is the closest US city to Hawaii?
When to go to Hawaii The cheapest?
Best Time of Year to Visit Hawaii for Low Prices Flights to Hawaii are generally at their most expensive from mid-December through mid-April. In 2019, Skyscanner estimated that flights would be cheapest in January and September and most expensive in June and December.
What is the best way to get to Hawaii?
The Big Island is the closest Hawaiian island to the west coast. Direct flights between several airports on the west coast such as San Diego (SAN), San Francisco (SFO) and Los Angeles (LAX) and the two international airports on the Big Island: Kona (KOA) and HILO (ITO), take on average about 5 hours.
How many hours does it take to get to Hawaii?
The total flight duration from United States to Hawaii is 8 hours, 1 minute.
What should I avoid in Hawaii?
Things you should never do in Hawaii
- Don’t touch the turtles in Hawaii.
- Don’t touch the dolphins and monk seals.
- Don’t touch the coral in Hawaii.
- Don’t wear sunscreen that isn’t reef-safe.
- Don’t call everyone “Hawaiian” in Hawaii.
- Don’t underestimate the power of the sun in Hawaii.
- Don’t skip the car rental in Hawaii.
How many days in Hawaii is enough?
While many vacations are five to seven days long, we recommend staying for at least 10 days to enjoy your Hawaiian vacation. The time change is difficult to adjust to at first and takes about 3 days to get fully acclimated. So, allowing a couple days to get over the jet lag is important.
When should you not go to Hawaii?
Hawaii’s Weather When it’s raining on one side of an island in Hawaii, though, the sun is usually shining on another, a short drive away. However, if the priority is to avoid heavy downpours in traditionally fun-in-the-sun locations such as Waikiki, Poipu, Kona and Kihei, the worst time to go is November through April.
What is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Hawaii?
The Cheapest Day to Fly to Hawaii is on a Tuesday or a Wednesday.
What is the best month to visit Hawaii?
The best time to visit Hawaii is between March and September. This is when the islands see the highest temperatures and the lowest amount of rain. It’s the perfect time to enjoy the beach or the water.
How much does the average trip to Hawaii cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Hawaii is $2,023 for a solo traveler, $2,986 for a couple, and $4,371 for a family of 4. Hawaii hotels range from $96 to $433 per night with an average of $177, while most vacation rentals will cost $270 to $810 per night for the entire home.
Where is the shortest flight to Hawaii?
- Honolulu (HNL) – Molokai, Hawaii (MKK): 54 miles.
- Honolulu (HNL) – Lanai, Hawaii (LNY): 73 miles.
- Honolulu (HNL) – Kapalua,Hawaii (JHM): 84 miles.
- Kona,Hawaii (KOA) – Kahului, Hawaii (OGG): 90 miles.
- Honolulu (HNL) – Kahului, Hawaii (OGG): 101 miles.
- Honolulu (HNL) – Lihue, Hawaii (LIH): 102 miles.
What is the closest US city to Hawaii?
The closest major city is San Francisco, California at 2,300 miles (3,701 km). However, islands off the Mexican coast and part of the Aleutian Islands of Alaska are slightly closer to Honolulu than the mainland.