- 1 What is there to do in Plains Montana?
- 2 How far is plains from Missoula?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 How much snow does plains Mt get?
- 6 Is Plains Montana a good place to live?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 8 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 9 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 10 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 11 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
What is there to do in Plains Montana?
Best things to do near Plains, MT 59859
- Nelson Offroad. 1.4 mi. Historical Tours. Plains, MT 59859.
- Wild Horse Bar Plains. 0.3 mi. 1 review. Nightlife.
- Lucky Lil’s Casino. 0.4 mi. Casinos. 309 E Railroad Ave, Plains, MT 59859.
- V F W Bowling Alley. 0.1 mi. Bowling.
- High Plains Cafe Lounge & Casino Plains. 0.2 mi. $ Nightlife.
How far is plains from Missoula?
The distance between Plains and Missoula is 59 miles. The road distance is 76.9 miles.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
How much snow does plains Mt get?
Plains averages 39 inches of snow per year.
Is Plains Montana a good place to live?
Living in Plains offers residents a suburban rural mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Plains there are a lot of bars and coffee shops. Many retirees live in Plains and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Plains are highly rated.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.