- 1 What is there to do in Missoula Montana today?
- 2 What is new in Missoula Montana?
- 3 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 4 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 5 What food is Missoula Montana known for?
- 6 Does Missoula have good restaurants?
- 7 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 8 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 9 Is Missoula MT a good place to live?
- 10 Is Missoula a college town?
- 11 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
What is there to do in Missoula Montana today?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Missoula
- Walk or Bike the Clark Fork Riverfront Trail.
- Hike the “M” Trail.
- Tour the Smokejumper Visitor Center.
- Explore the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area.
- Go Fly Fishing.
- Enjoy the Nice Weather at Caras Park.
- Catch a Show at the Historic Wilma Theater.
What is new in Missoula Montana?
What’s New in Missoula
- Lunch and Dinner at Second Set Bistro.
- Restaurants in the Mercantile Hotel.
- Vegan Treats at Veera Donuts.
- South Side Dram Shop Location.
- Breaking a Sweat at SobbaCycle.
- Tacos and Mezcal at The Camino.
- Crafts and Cocktails at CREATE art bar.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What food is Missoula Montana known for?
9 Things You Need to Eat in Missoula
- Flathead Cherries. Flathead Cherries are sweet cherries grown around Flathead Lake in Western Montana.
- Dixon Melons/ Dixon, Montana.
- Bison Fondue / Red Bird.
- Huckleberry Kettle Corn From KornUtopia.
- Wasabi Edamame/ Iron Horse.
- Crab Empanadas.
- Bison Burger/ James Bar.
- Tia’s Tamales.
Does Missoula have good restaurants?
From buffalo steaks and traditional brunch haunts to modern wine bars and historic venues, here are ten restaurants and cafés in Missoula that reflect the city’s cultural heritage. Voted Missoula’s best restaurant numerous times over, The Pearl Café is a staple of the local fine dining scene.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Is Missoula MT a good place to live?
Living in Missoula offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Missoula there are a lot of bars, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Missoula and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Missoula are above average.
Is Missoula a college town?
This week, The American Institute for Economic Research named Missoula, Montana one of the Top 20 College towns in America. The study included student life, town culture, opportunity, and overall economic health in the ranking of each town.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.