- 1 Is there a lot of crime in Missoula Montana?
- 2 What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
- 3 What city in Montana has the lowest crime rate?
- 4 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 5 Is Montana safe?
- 6 Is Bozeman Montana safe?
- 7 What is the crime rate in Kalispell Montana?
- 8 Where should you not live in Montana?
- 9 What are the dangers of living in Montana?
- 10 What is the most dangerous animal in Montana?
- 11 What is the best town to live in Montana?
- 12 Why is Montana not safe?
- 13 Who is the most famous person in Montana?
Is there a lot of crime in Missoula Montana?
With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Missoula has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22.
What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
Ronan City is ranked first for violent crime in Montana.
What city in Montana has the lowest crime rate?
A closer look at the safest cities in Montana Glendive kept the top spot for the second year in a row and had the lowest violent crime rate in the state with just 5 total violent crimes reported.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
Is Montana safe?
Contributing to Montana’s ranking as one of the least safe states in the country, the Treasure State comes in high on the list for the most fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles of travel at the 49th spot.
Is Bozeman Montana safe?
– The National Council for Home Safety and Security has rated Bozeman as having the second-lowest crime rate in Montana. Kalispell was ranked as the safest city with the lowest number of crimes overall, but when you look closer at the statistics, Bozeman has the least amount of crimes committed per 1,000 people.
What is the crime rate in Kalispell Montana?
The Kalispell MT crime rate for 2018 was 303.8 per 100,000 population, a 1.93% decline from 2017. The Kalispell MT crime rate for 2017 was 309.77 per 100,000 population, a 23.51% decline from 2016. The Kalispell MT crime rate for 2016 was 404.98 per 100,000 population, a 55.83% increase from 2015.
Where should you not live in Montana?
Based on data relating to these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in Montana.
- Miles City. Just making it onto the list of the worst places to live in Montana is Miles City, which is the 13th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Wolf Point.
- Ronan City.
- East Helena.
What are the dangers of living in Montana?
Here are the biggest risks of living in Montana:
- A potential Yellowstone eruption. Jeff Gunn / Flickr.
- Colliding with a deer, elk, or moose while driving.
- Outdoors accidents.
- Snow drama.
- Feeling claustrophobic in crowds.
- A disdain for California.
- The inability to be happy living anywhere else.
What is the most dangerous animal in Montana?
Bambi is one of the most dangerous animals in all of Montana. Deer cause so many accidents in Montana that it’s estimated that 1 out of every 57 Montanans have been involved in a car accident with a deer.
What is the best town to live in Montana?
The 10 Best Cities in Montana to Call Home
- Belgrade. Situated north of Bozeman, in the center of Gallatin Valley, the small city of Belgrade is one of the most conveniently located places to live in Montana.
- Four Corners.
- East Helena.
Why is Montana not safe?
Montana ranks 49th in the country on the list for most vehicle fatalities. The state also ranks really high in occupational fatalities and bullying incidents.
Who is the most famous person in Montana?
Five of the Most Famous People Born in Montana
- Getty Images for The New Yorker. Phil Jackson.
- Evel Knievel. Famed daredevil motorcyclist and cultural icon Evel Knievel was born in Butte, Montana.
- Gary Cooper. Gary Cooper was born in Helena, Montana.
- Jerry Kramer.
- Getty Images for Sony Pictures T.