- 1 What county is Marion Montana in?
- 2 What is Kalispell Montana known for?
- 3 What county is Kalispell?
- 4 How old is Kalispell Montana?
- 5 What is the elevation in Marion Montana?
- 6 What is the prettiest part of Montana?
- 7 Is it better to stay in Whitefish or Kalispell?
- 8 Is Kalispell MT safe?
- 9 What airlines fly out of Kalispell?
- 10 Is there a college in Kalispell Montana?
- 11 Is Kalispell a good place to retire?
- 12 What is the best city in Montana to live in?
What county is Marion Montana in?
Marion is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Flathead County, Montana, United States. Its population was 886 as of the 2010 census.
What is Kalispell Montana known for?
Kalispell and the Flathead Valley are home to Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, championship golf courses, two ski resorts, unlimited trails for hiking and lakes and streams for fishing, outstanding arts and culture, charming small towns and warm western hospitality.
What county is Kalispell?
How old is Kalispell Montana?
Kalispell was officially incorporated as a city in 1892. Since that time, the city of Kalispell has continued to grow in population reaching 19,927 in 2010. As the largest city in Northwest Montana, Kalispell serves as the county seat and commercial center of Flathead County.
What is the elevation in Marion Montana?
Kalispell is a great place to live. It is absolutely beautiful. Most people are friendly and kind- except those who want to keep it a small town. You can come across people who really want to keep it the way it is, and they can come across as rude to people who move into town.
What is the prettiest part of Montana?
Montana in Pictures: 15 Beautiful Places to Photograph
- Going-to-the-Sun Road. Going-to-the-Sun Road.
- Whitefish Mountain. Big Mountain in Whitefish, Montana.
- Mammoth Hot Springs. Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone.
- Lone Mountain. Big Sky Resort, Lone Mountain.
- Lake McDonald.
- Flathead Lake.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- 8. Logan Pass.
Is it better to stay in Whitefish or Kalispell?
However, staying in Kalispell or Whitefish isn’t too bad. If I had to choose one or the other, I’d probably pick Whitefish just because it is a nice, quaint town. If that’s what you prefer, pick Whitefish. If you want more options for dining/entertainment then Kalispell might be better.
Is Kalispell MT safe?
KALISPELL – New numbers show that Kalispell is the safest town in Montana, according to FBI Uniform Crime Report Statistics. Kalispell was selected from a total of over 7,000 that were studied. Last year, Kalispell had only 72 violent crimes, which breaks down to three-per-every-1,000-people.
What airlines fly out of Kalispell?
Eight major airlines — Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Sun Country, and United — serve the Flathead Valley.
Is there a college in Kalispell Montana?
Flathead Valley Community College is a public institution in Kalispell, Montana. Its campus is located in a rural with a total enrollment of 2,351.
Is Kalispell a good place to retire?
Some of the best places to retire in Montana are in the western half of the state. The five Montana towns great for retiring in include Bozeman, Whitefish, Billings, Kalispell, and Missoula. All five are good for retirees due to their medical facilities, their access to services, and their overall infrastructure.
What is the best city in Montana to live in?
The 10 Best Cities in Montana to Call Home
- Belgrade. Situated north of Bozeman, in the center of Gallatin Valley, the small city of Belgrade is one of the most conveniently located places to live in Montana.
- Four Corners.
- East Helena.