- 1 How far is Kalispell MT from Missoula MT?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 How long is it from Missoula to Kalispell?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 Is Kalispell MT a good place to live?
- 6 How old is Kalispell Montana?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 8 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 9 Is it better to stay in Whitefish or Kalispell?
- 10 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 11 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 12 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
How far is Kalispell MT from Missoula MT?
The driving distance from Missoula, Montana to Kalispell, Montana is: 117.36 miles (188.87 km ) by car.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How long is it from Missoula to Kalispell?
Yes, the driving distance between Missoula to Kalispell is 118 miles. It takes approximately 2h 40m to drive from Missoula to Kalispell.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
Is Kalispell MT a good place to live?
Kalispell is a great place to live. It is absolutely beautiful. Most people are friendly and kind- except those who want to keep it a small town. You can come across people who really want to keep it the way it is, and they can come across as rude to people who move into town.
How old is Kalispell Montana?
Kalispell was officially incorporated as a city in 1892. Since that time, the city of Kalispell has continued to grow in population reaching 19,927 in 2010. As the largest city in Northwest Montana, Kalispell serves as the county seat and commercial center of Flathead County.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
Is it better to stay in Whitefish or Kalispell?
However, staying in Kalispell or Whitefish isn’t too bad. If I had to choose one or the other, I’d probably pick Whitefish just because it is a nice, quaint town. If that’s what you prefer, pick Whitefish. If you want more options for dining/entertainment then Kalispell might be better.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.