- 1 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 2 How long of a flight is it from Seattle to Montana?
- 3 What is the distance between Missoula Montana and Seattle Washington?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 5 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 6 How long is it from Seattle to Montana?
- 7 How far is Montana from Seattle by plane?
- 8 How long is the flight from Montana to Washington?
- 9 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
- 10 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 11 What is the prettiest part of Montana?
- 12 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
How long of a flight is it from Seattle to Montana?
Flying time from Seattle, WA to Montana The total flight duration from Seattle, WA to Montana is 1 hour, 38 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway. This measurement is only for the actual flying time.
What is the distance between Missoula Montana and Seattle Washington?
The total driving distance from Missoula, MT to Seattle, WA is 476 miles or 766 kilometers.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
How long is it from Seattle to Montana?
How long is the drive from Seattle, WA to Montana? The total driving time is 11 hours, 48 minutes.
How far is Montana from Seattle by plane?
The flight time between Seattle (SEA) and Kalispell (FCA) is around 1h 46m and covers a distance of around 380 miles. The fastest flight normally takes 1h 18m. Services are operated by Alaska Airlines, Inc. and Delta.
How long is the flight from Montana to Washington?
Flying time from Montana to Washington, DC The total flight duration from Montana to Washington, DC is 4 hours, 1 minute. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
What is the prettiest part of Montana?
Montana in Pictures: 15 Beautiful Places to Photograph
- Going-to-the-Sun Road. Going-to-the-Sun Road.
- Whitefish Mountain. Big Mountain in Whitefish, Montana.
- Mammoth Hot Springs. Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone.
- Lone Mountain. Big Sky Resort, Lone Mountain.
- Lake McDonald.
- Flathead Lake.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- 8. Logan Pass.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.