- 1 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 2 What is the distance between Missoula Montana and Helena Montana?
- 3 Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 6 How far is Helena MT from Glacier National Park?
- 7 What should I know before moving to Missoula?
- 8 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 9 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 10 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is the distance between Missoula Montana and Helena Montana?
The total driving distance from Helena, MT to Missoula, MT is 113 miles or 182 kilometers.
Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
Missoula has been a somewhat high crime city for a while, but fortunately, crime rates haven’t increased over the past year. Still, it’s possible to live in a high crime area and not experience any personal harm. Overall, violent crime only accounts for 9% of total incidents in Missoula.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
How far is Helena MT from Glacier National Park?
The distance from Helena to Glacier National Park is 171 miles.
What should I know before moving to Missoula?
15 Things To Know Before Moving To Missoula Montana
- Montana Has Low Population.
- You Will Want To Explore Nature.
- Cost Of Living Below The National Average.
- Public Universities Are Worth Considering Here.
- You Will Find Beautiful Houses.
- Montana Is A Divided State Politically.
- You Might Want A Car With 4-Wheel Drive.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.