- 1 How long of a flight is it from Seattle to Montana?
- 2 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 3 What is the distance between Missoula Montana and Seattle Washington?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 How long is it from Seattle to Montana?
- 6 How far is Montana from Seattle by plane?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 8 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 9 What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
- 10 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 11 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 12 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
How long of a flight is it from Seattle to Montana?
Flying time from Seattle, WA to Montana The total flight duration from Seattle, WA to Montana is 1 hour, 38 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway. This measurement is only for the actual flying time.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is the distance between Missoula Montana and Seattle Washington?
The total driving distance from Missoula, MT to Seattle, WA is 476 miles or 766 kilometers.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
How long is it from Seattle to Montana?
How long is the drive from Seattle, WA to Montana? The total driving time is 11 hours, 48 minutes.
How far is Montana from Seattle by plane?
The flight time between Seattle (SEA) and Kalispell (FCA) is around 1h 46m and covers a distance of around 380 miles. The fastest flight normally takes 1h 18m. Services are operated by Alaska Airlines, Inc. and Delta.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
What is there to see between Missoula and Yellowstone?
Our Favorite Stops between Glacier and Yellowstone
- Sculpture in the Wild | Lincoln, MT.
- Virginia & Nevada Cities.
- Lewis & Clark Caverns.
- Historic Uptown Butte.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- Big Hole National Battlefield.
- Grant-Kohrs National Historic Site | Deer Lodge, MT.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.